Thursday 8 December 2011

...and again with the Devin Townsend

Look at this concert list, every show a headlining date by the infamous Canadian musical mastermind Devin Townsend!

Dec 09 London, ON – London Music Hall
Dec 10 Toronto, ON – Opera House
Dec 11 St. Catharines, ON – L3 Nightclub
Dec 13 Kingston, ON – Mansion House
Dec 14 Montreal, QC – Foufounes Electriques
Dec 15 Ottawa, ON – Mavericks

I'm still trying to figure out how I can squeeze multiple Devin Townsend concerts into my weekend. It's a rare treat, at least for me, to have the chance to see the man perform several days in a row.

I haven't quite worked out those details yet, but I did manage to pull together some more interview material to get myself (and hopefully other people too) into the Hevy Devy spirit:

No comments: