Tuesday 13 March 2012

end of winter review round up and run down

In a small gesture to atone for my abbreviated online presence lately, here are some of my recent brief forays into breaking the silence...

Album reviews:
Barren Earth - The Devil's Resolve
Drudkh - Eternal Turn of the Wheel
The 11th Hour - Lacrima Mortis
Evergrey - A Decade and a Half

Concert reviews:
Megadeth, Motorhead, Volbeat and Lacuna Coil at Copps Coliseum in Hamilton (disclaimer - I'll never get over my love for Megadeth, but Dave Mustaine is a political nightmare; these things keep me awake at night)
Iced Earth, Symphony X, and Warbringer at the Phoenix (Jon Schaffer... oh you metal dudes and your problematic ideologies...)
Ghost, Blood Ceremony, and Ancient VVisdom at the Mod Club (yay a lady! dudes in fur, not so yay)

Regular postings will return in April.

No comments: