Wednesday 23 February 2011

winter metal on Hellbound (free stuff included)

I try to enjoy winter. I do. But I don't like being cold. And last week's warm spell gave me a yearning for spring. I'm ready for the seasons to change – and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on this one.

I can't do much about the weather, but I can pass along a little good news: Hellbound.ca is holding another contest! The Hellbound folks can't do much about the weather either, but we can at least give someone's music collection a late-winter metal boost. Read and post to enter. Spread the word and enter some more.

And...

You may have noticed a fair bit of activity in the Motörhead camp lately, including a couple of local shows (Kitchener and Toronto) this weekend. Hellbound has been featuring a ton of Motörhead-related content this month in celebration. My part in the coverage went up last week – some thoughts on a book of artwork by Motörhead artist Joe Petagno.

No comments: